– We collect whatever information you give us when you register on our site, place an order, sign up for our mailing list or respond to an email from us
– To successfully process your order, we require information such as your real name, email address, shipping address, phone number and credit card or PayPal information
– The same applies if you participate in a contest or special offer by us. This information is not further processed or used for any other (i. e. marketing) purposes
USING THE DATA
– We may use the data you submit to us during registration or ordering to enhance your viewing experience on our site, i. e. personalizing our offer to you, process your transactions, or notifying you about a special offer (only in case you agree to subscribe to our newsletter)
– The email newsletter may also be sent out periodically and will not reach you unless you explicitly agree with receiving it. You can opt out of receiving at any time, accessible in your account preferences
– All of the data we collect and process from you is stored on privately owned, secured servers within EU. The information is only accessible to the server’s administrator and relevant parts are viewed by our employees (i. e. shipping address and phone number are passed to the shipping department)
– Transactions take place strictly outside of our network and are routed through secured payment gates provided by our bank, alternatively PayPal. This means all of your information gets processed on the end of the transfer provider, i. e. bank or PayPal, until you get redirected back to our website and find out whether the transaction was successful
– Our website is SSL protected and all of the information you provide us with is encrypted into our databases
– Cookies are small files (or leftovers of a website if you wish) that are stored within your computer and identify you as an user each time you access the said website. This allows us to remember the contents of your online cart for example, but can be also used by us to help us understand your preferences based on your in store activity, which in turn should provide you with a better offer from us.
– You can optionally disable using cookies for this (or any other) website, for this please refer to your preferred browser’s Help section.
Please bear in mind that most interactive websites are designed with cookies in mind these days, and you might limit their functionality significantly
– We do not under any circumstances sell, trade, or otherwise transfer any personal information to outside parties, unless previously explicitly stated. ‘Outside parties’ excludes our server provider, web developers, and shipping services. We have individual disclosure agreements with all of the subjects stated that comply to the information provided above and below on this page
– Non–personal data (i. e. site activity) may be submitted to our analytical services providers and web developers
REMOVING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
– Please refer to your personal account preferences page online for removing any information you have provided us with in the past or sign out of mailing lists
– We are required by EU law to store invoices for all transactions.
These will continue to display billing and shipping addresses you provided us with at the time of your order
THIRD PARTY LINKS
– Our website includes various links leading to mostly third party social networks. These sites have separate privacy policies independent of ours, therefore we have no responsibility or liability for the content or activities of these linked sited